in Baja California Mexico
Massive weight loss patients can present with varying deformities in the upper and lower body. Surgery targets areas where tissue deflation is often present such as the abdomen, breast, thighs, arms, face, and butt. A lower body procedure (referred to as a lower body lift or tummy tuck) not only improves the lower body but also may have an effect on the thighs and back. In some male patients, a lower body procedure may have enough of an effect on the thighs and chest to negate the need for additional procedures.
“Excellent Doctor very professional explains you step by step and gives you a lot of confidence in his career as a Doctor. All the equipment you have is first. Everyone treats you super well. And you are very happy with your work. I recommend it a lot because you are in good hands and your life is the most important thing.”
– Mari CS.
What is body contouring?
Surgical body contouring following major weight loss removes excess sagging skin and fat while improving the shape of the underlying support tissue. The result is a better-proportioned appearance with smoother contours.
Dramatic weight loss has many benefits. But after any substantial amount of weight loss due to weight loss surgery and/or lifestyle changes, the skin and tissues often lack the elasticity to conform to the reduced body size.
Body contouring procedures may include
- Facelift: Sagging of the mid-face, jowls, and neck
- Breast lift: sagging, flattened breasts
- Tummy tuck: apron of excess skin hanging over the abdomen
- Lower body lifts: Sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, inner and outer thigh
- Medial thigh lift: Sagging of the inner thigh
- Arm lift: Sagging of the upper arms
Body contouring surgery candidates
In general, good body contouring candidates are:
- Adults whose weight loss has stabilized
- Healthy individuals without medical conditions that impair healing or increase the risk of surgery
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals
- Individuals that are committed to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness